Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Aramco seeking a brilliant and results-driven Generative AI Expert to join the Technology & Digital Coordination team within its HR & Corporate Services (HR&CS) business, and shape the future of technology in Corporate Services sector. This critical role will be responsible for driving cutting-edge generative AI initiatives, tackling complex problems, and providing advice to decision makers in an advisor capacity.
HR&CS’ business is a diverse and manpower-intensive organization with 15,000+ employees. Our suborganizations vary in nature, and include: Human Resources, Training & Development, Safety & Security, Government Affairs, Public Affairs, Community Services, Transportation (Marine, Aviation, etc.), and Medical Services Support.
As our AI Expert, you’ll play a pivotal role in working with cross-functional teams to develop, implement and drive the HR&CS AI strategy.
- Define and implement the HR&CS AI roadmap, identifying opportunities for AI integration across the business line.
- Work across organizations on the ideation, scoping and implementation of the best suited generative AI solutions to addresses their needs.
- Advise and support stakeholders, applying generative AI methodologies within their business to improve performance and enable data-driven decision making.
- Design and develop solutions that use generative AI, built on Machine Learning (ML) and Large Language Models (LLM), tailored to business need.
- Fine-tune generative AI models using the most efficient algorithms, focusing on delivering optimal outcomes.
- Build teams to develop and support generative AI, and upskill them as needed.
- Work effectively with engineers, data scientists, product managers, and other stakeholders.
- Clearly explain complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Continuously learn and stay current with the latest advancements in AI.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning, or a related field with a strong focus on Artificial Intelligence.
- 10+ year of work experience in Digital Technology field with at least 5+ years of experience in developing and deploying AI models.
- Preferably acquiring Generative AI Professional Certification, Deep Gen AI Certification or equivalent.
- Experience in designing and implementing Generative AI models.
- Highly qualified in programming AI related languages like Python and other AI frameworks.
- Highly understands deep learning architecture, machine learning, NLP and generative models.
- Experience in dealing with data (data analysis, manipulation, processing and augmentation).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Ability to translate technical concepts in non-technical, presentable format.
- Passion for innovation and a desire to make a real-world impact with AI.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.