Work hard. Have fun. Make history. At Amazon we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Both Amazon and sellers who list their products on the site already offer millions of new and used items in a wide range of categories. And this is just the beginning. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and is continuously inventing new efficiencies and offering great opportunity for our customers and for you!
Vendor Operations support Team is designed to guide and assist customers/vendors to ensure seamless experience while working with Amazon systems. As a part of the team, the primary role will be providing all reasonable support to customer/vendors in improving their capabilities to ensure that they are able execute their business in the most optimum way. The role will comprise of assisting the customer /vendor to get well versed with various Amazon tools and provide on ground support to assess inputs like PO management, shipment etc.. The team will be responsible for helping in undertaking on ground training of new customers/ vendors. These tasks include, but are not limited to, assisting in training on populating/procuring catalog content, face to face interacting/coordinating with the vendors/manufacturers/customers, identifying and correcting errors, maintaining records of work received and work performed etc. In addition to being a support associate grooming customers/vendor’s to become self-sufficient on the platform, the individual is expected to take on larger responsibilities such as initiating and owning process improvement projects, participating actively in stakeholder calls/meetings etc.
Roles & Responsibility
· Interact with vendors on a day-to-day basis on managing and improving stock supplies
· Manage accurate catalogue of inventory, plan availability and identify gaps
· Resolve issues regarding inventory within the defined SLAs
· Flag possible escalation, dive deep to recommend and implement corrective actions
· Passion for being a part of core e-commerce business
· Willingness to take initiatives and additional responsibilities
· Strong interpersonal and team skills
· Ability to understand problems and identifying solutions
· Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
· Good academic track record
· 1-2 years of experience in a data-driven business
· Experience in handling external stakeholders/clients effectively
· Strong written and spoken communication skills in English
· Strong business acumen, aptitude skills and ability to interpret data
· Keen eye for detail and maintaining high-levels of quality
· Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Handle stressful situations, maintain composure, and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
• Professional experience in e-commerce, sales and business development, key account management or consulting
• Experience in Catalog processes / procurement processes such as placing PO, working on lead time
• Excellent English writing skills
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."