Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Transaction Execution & Development Specialist to join the Digital Transformation (DT) Administration Area.
Digital Transformation is responsible for creating new digital business opportunities for the Company while also contributing to the Kingdom’s economic growth. Our successes have focused on the development of Mega Projects in Refining and Petrochemicals and we continue pursuing initiatives seeking more ambitious contributions to the Kingdom’s economic development which will also enhance and expand the Company’s operations and value chain. This role offers a unique workplace to contribute and gives opportunities to further expand commercial and professional capabilities underpinned by a strong commitment to training and personal development. The position will be based in Transaction Development organization which is mandated to realize opportunities and execute by leading and supporting critical and diversified corporate transactions within Saudi Aramco.
Your primary responsibility is to direct and manage optimally execution of key strategic projects including mergers and acquisitions, the creation of joint ventures and divestment activities by extracting value swiftly through due diligence, valuation, structuring, negotiation, management approvals, deal closing, and post transaction planning. You should possess significant experience within the relevant industries to be considered a subject matter expert. You should have strong interpersonal skills with gravitas to work with people to enable the applicant to collaborate effectively and efficiently across internal and external stakeholders that allows robust communication protocol to execute and realize the opportunity. You should bring strong financial analytical skills with a successful track record of complex deal execution and closures. Also, you must be willing to relocate to Saudi Arabia and travel as required by business needs.
You will be required to perform the following:
- Direct and manage with a hands-on approach to the transaction execution of key strategic projects.
- Orchestrate optimal due diligence, valuation, structuring, negotiation, management approvals, deal closing, and post transaction planning.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to enable effective engagement with internal and external stakeholders of a transaction that provides key support to evaluate and realize the opportunity.
- Troubleshoot proactively to find optimal solutions and directs the way forward both internally and negotiations with potential partners.
- Expedite and facilitating efficient and effective decision making for Management.
- Maintain optimal resource monitor and spot / train young talent.
- Maintain progression trajectory of young talent and work with key stakeholders to ensure resources are optimized.
- Champion Transaction Execution by applying expertise to ensure compliance across transactions is succinct and effective.
- Lead and support activities to progress opportunities through a structured approach of stage gates to deal closure as a member of a fully integrated transaction team.
- Coordinate with internal subject matter experts groups such as Law, Finance, Corporate Planning, etc. to ensure deal closure.
- Develop the post transaction approach and plan working with post transaction implementation experts.
- Ensure proper documentation development and management for transactions.
- Manage and mentor young professionals.
Education & Experience Requirements
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- A Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or its equivalent or an MBA with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Advanced professional competence evidenced by professional licenses and / or other forms of continuing professional education is also desirable.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant industry experience of M&A transactions in Corporate M&A, Investment Banking and/or Private Equity firms coupled with demonstrated leadership and accomplished track records of transaction execution.
- Proven high potential and strong commercial acumen, effective leader with the drive to achieve results and quickly form relationships.
- The gravitas of being meticulous where necessary with the ability to look at the big picture, hands on approach to influence at all levels; ownership of people, processes and systems with an industry reputation of a leader who delivers.
- The ability to define clear priorities in a multi-transaction environment.
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written English as this is key characteristic for the role with coaching and mentoring skills.
- Ability to make impromptu presentations to Management and key stakeholders as desired.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.