Amazon is committed to supporting businesses becoming successful Selling Partners and providing the best customer experience on Amazon.sa. We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Team Leader who will manage a team of Account Managers focused on the growth and development of Selling Partners on Amazon. This role will drive Selling Partner growth and satisfaction by delivering strategic insights and relentlessly high operational standards. We are looking for a seasoned leader to support our growing Account Management team, responsible for driving growth of brands and businesses on Amazon.
In this role, you will be responsible for all business/operational objectives of your team. You’ll drive the creation and execution of strategies to improve your book of business, and deliver best in class team engagement and people development plans. You’ll lead a team of managers and account managers, focused on driving growth for minority owned business and strategic merchants.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Team Leaders are responsible for driving Selling Partner business growth and delivering a positive experience through the program. The key responsibilities are as follows:
Selling Partner Support and Business Growth:
· Identify, action and/or provide advice on how to improve business input metrics that drive growth and improve end customer experience, in collaboration with other Amazon programs and teams.
· Manage end to end goal setting for team to align with organizational goals.
· Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure timely, accurate and professional operational support to all Selling Partners.
Selling Partner Relationship Management:
· Build strong relationships with Selling Partners across the portfolio; proactively build joint business plan action items and act as a point of escalation for outstanding issues, questions, and concerns.
· Manage Selling Partner needs and monitor complexity through efficient resource allocation of Account Managers.
· Monitor Selling Partner satisfaction survey results or Anecdotes to analyze both positive and negative feedback trends. Establish improvement plans and mange expectations with Account Managers as appropriate.
Program Process Excellence:
· Collaborate with other internal departments to support the improvement of tools and processes to enhance the Selling Partner experience and drive productivity for Account Managers.
· Identify, quantify, and define feature enhancements and new products to improve our service offerings based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products.
· Lead an extended team of Account Managers, prioritizing strategic initiatives and escalation support as needed.
· Act as a thought leader in defining success criteria and understand business needs of Selling Partners in an ever-changing business environment. Contribute to and lead strategic plans and documents for the organization.
· Partner with external teams including Category Management, Finance, Global Account Management, and Central Support teams to align programs and initiatives to drive growth.
· Lead recruiting and hiring efforts across direct team and broader organization.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics or Business from top tier University
· 5-8 years of experience in account management, consultancy, category management, sales, or business development
· 2 years+ of team lead experience
· Significant experience with multinational organizations
· Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
· Proven track record of leading large accounts
· Strong organizational and workload management skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
· Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and expertise in Excel
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and appropriately targeted responses
· Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Excel, Quicksight, Salesforce, Microsoft Office…etc
· Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
· Possesses SQL experience and literacy
· Postgraduate Degree or MBA from top International University
· 3 years+ of work experience in Business/Strategy Consultancy (multinational consultancy firms)
· Possesses SQL proficiency level
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."