Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are looking for a Talent Management Assessment Specialist to join the Executive Development (ED) team within the Executive Development & Compensation (ED&C) Department.
The team in ED oversees and guides the design and implementation of the leadership succession journey at the Manager and above (the “top 300”) levels. We achieve this through our in-depth expertise, building trusted relationships in all parts of the business, and driving disciplined talent/succession management.
Your role is to provide support to a small team of six executive development professionals. You will work in a confidential environment where the highest levels of professional standards are required. The position has three main areas of focus: program planning, data/information management & analysis, and participant & stakeholder communication.
Support delivery is primarily to those within Saudi Arabia, but assistance is also provided to employees in joint ventures and subsidiaries worldwide.
You will be required to perform the following duties:
- Manage and maintain program attendance records to determine program demand.
- Work with internal stakeholders and service providers to schedule programs (including assessment centers) in line with the business planning cycle.
- Assist in the development and management of external contracts with program providers and other specialist vendors.
- Day-to-day program management, monitoring of deliverables and vendor KPIs.
- Scheduling, contracting, and booking of both internal and external (some international) facilities.
- Development and end-to-end management of program and talent management materials – including branding where appropriate.
- Work with ED team members and HR Business Partners to identify and maintain program participant lists, check participant availability, and manage any changes.
- Manage communications to program participants, stakeholders including Corporate and Executive management as appropriate.
- Where necessary, assisting in the booking, travel arrangement and visas requirements to facilitate senior executives’ attendance on international development programs.
- Manage ad hoc participant questions and provide necessary information in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure evaluation and program improvements are identified and implemented.
- Manage Information Technology Services support provided to ED that develops, maintains and enhances EDs information systems. Ensure data are accurate, current and available.
- Additionally, may provide support to talent processes administration including promotion actions, permanent assignment, and acting/business assignment action (e-8000s) for managerial-track positions to ensure compliance with corporate succession plans
As the successful candidate you will hold a minimum of a Bachelor Degree; ideally in management or business studies. You will have at least five years’ professional experience ideally in human resources and/or development. You should also have some knowledge and experience of development, talent management processes, and assessment practices preferably obtained within a large multi-national corporation.
Strong data management skills required using MS Office especially in Excel. In addition, ideally SAP SuccessFactors (Succession/ LMS). Exemplary written and oral communication skills are a necessity.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.