Amazon.sa is seeking a creative, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial person to join our exciting and fast-paced Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) team in KSA. Are you an experienced professional with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Our Fulfillment team is growing and if you are passionate about improving our selection, price, and convenience through key partnerships, this role may be a great match.
We are looking for an action-oriented individual who can work with a large business team (30+ people) to provide data insights and improve work processes for our team—including but not limited to supply chain planning and inventory management support for our selling partners. This role requires working with operations teams in executing project plans, improving processes, coordinating and driving day-to-day execution, and communicating to management on status, risks and process changes. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
Key job responsibilities
Capable to quickly understand and assess the business impact of trends to make the best decisions supported by data.
Able to define metrics to measure operations performance and drive continuous improvement by identifying ways to streamline processes and reduce non-value added work.
Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analyses as needed is a plus – this ability will be developed over time for a candidate who is fundamentally strong analytically.
Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure that they are delivered.
Communicate with external customers (Carriers, Sellers) and internal customers (Retail, Fulfillment Centers, Regional PMs)
Maintain/update internal documentation for internal training and reference.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Transportation Logistics, etc.) from an accredited university or 3+ years’ experience. MBA is a plus.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situations
- Demonstrable problem-solving, mathematical and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in effective communication of goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels of an organization
- Intermediate knowledge in SQL
- Strong data mining, data analysis and problem solving skills
- Intermediate to expert skills with MS Office tools
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."