If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may just be right for the Senior Solutions Architect role. In this role, you will work closely with management and top-tier companies & developers to help develop incredible experiences that will wow customers on a variety Amazon products.
You must have some degree of hands-on development experience (preferably mobile). You will work with management to build key technical relationships and support driving the ultimate success of partner projects in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. You will work with key partners and participate in discussions with senior technical leaders/CxO in those organizations. You will work with management to address product and technical challenges and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon MENA priorities. The ideal candidate will possess superior oral and written (Arabic and English) communication skills, customer engagement as well as the technical background to fluently interact and provide guidance to software developers and architects.
Role based in Riyadh.
· Provides technical consultation to key development partners
· Work closely with leadership to identify opportunities to deliver experiences that demonstrate what is possible on a variety Amazon products and services, as well as other mobile services supported by the Amazon Appstore
· Developing unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of new Amazon technologies
· Delivering persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations
· Document best practices and create development resources that can be used by other developers
· Build reference architecture, frameworks and toolkits to drive scale of adoption
· Support product launches in Middle East including working with public relations teams, executives, and other product management team members
· 8+ years of mobile, software or digital experience in technical role.
· 8+ years of experience in the design, coding and implementation of complex IT systems
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A technical undergraduate degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
· Superior Arabic and English communication skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences at the C level
· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
· Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
· Proven ability to build and maintain executive level relationships.
· Hands on development experience or full understanding of mobile App development pipeline and process
· Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to analyze problems and develop actionable and appropriate tactical plans quickly
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."