At Amazon , we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Are you a strategic hunter that scrapes repositories, mines social media and can engage the most sought-after passive talent? Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of Amazon in the MENA region? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process-oriented data driven recruiter that loves to dive deep?
The MENA Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused recruiter to join our global recruiting organization for a fixed term contract. The focus of the role is on driving candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
In this role, you will manage searches against a timeline and utilize experience setting benchmarks and metrics. Our Recruiters thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business; and forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You will perform candidate generation, client/account management, prioritize your time in an extremely fast-paced environment, push back when needed, and provide amazing customer service.
· Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Recruit passive candidates and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
· Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
· Work with the business, HR, and Compensation to determine appropriate salary ranges and negotiate compensation with candidates.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· Recruitment Experience
· 9 + years candidate generation, recruiting or sourcing experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Arabic language proficiency
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
· Public Sector Recruiting experience preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong mentoring skills preferred
· Mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience a plus
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."