Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
The Senior Planning & Performance Management Analyst’s primary role is to generate analytical findings and provide recommendations across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization, either independently or in collaboration with others, as well as to coordinate planning activities, perform variance analysis and be able to proactively identify and provide solutions for problems and issues that arise in the assigned areas. This role also coordinates, prepares and consolidates performance analysis and reporting to management, including preparation of Business Plans, Mid-Year and Year-End Accountability reports.
- Plan, execute and lead finance and performance management (F&PM) analytical activities under the broad guidance of senior F&PM staff and supervisors, particularly in resolving complex, cross-functional, non-routine and/or design issues.
- Generate analytical findings and recommendations across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization, either independently or in collaboration with others.
- Develop and maintain close partnerships with business and operational counterparts in the F&PM organizations within assigned areas, and represent the organization in cross-functional, cross-organizational teams involved in F&PM-related tasks.
- Participate in and support the planning, reporting and forecasting activities and initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Create and maintain a financial model for multiple reporting purposes: short/mid-term forecasting, Business Plan process and Impairment assessment.
- Prepare :
- Managerial reporting
- Financial advice and support to business projects
- Process mapping of the new implemented structures
- Business integration support for subsidiaries, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions
- Develop process maps of newly implemented structures.
- Provide business integration support for subsidiaries, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions.
- Bachelor degree in business, engineering, or a related discipline, advanced business degree (e.g., MBA) or relevant professional certification (e.g., CMA, CFA, and CPA) is preferred.
- 15 years of professional experience in relevant planning and performance management in the Refining and/or Chemicals industries, including the use of business intelligence tools to: analyze, assess and report on performance; provide financial (IFRS) reporting; planning and budgeting; prepare business cases, and perform financial modeling.
- Performance analysis, assessment and reporting
- Financial (IFRS) reporting
- Business planning/budgeting
- Business case preparation
- Financial modelling
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.