Job Title: Senior Consultant, Consulting Supply Chain & Efficiency Riyadh
Work Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
A career in Operations Strategy and Solutions, within Operations Strategy, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations reimagine their operations through a strategic lens to turn complexity into a competitive advantage. Our focus is to help our clients create differentiating capabilities that drive competitive advantages by developing plans to navigate their challenges, seeing whats possible, and turning that into a reality. We help in transforming operations from the way organisations engage their customers to executing strategic programmes to achieve enterprise wide operational excellence.
Our team helps organisations structure, design, and execute enterprise wide programmes to drive performance improvement and make a companys operating practices a competitive advantage. As part of the team, youll focus on the assessment of root issues that affect performance and the implementation of leading practices across functions and regions, including Lean, Six Sigma, process and controls design, and process performance improvement.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.