*** Please note that this role is open only to Saudi Nationals ***
The KSA marketing team is looking for a skilled, highly analytical and strategic Senior campaigns manager to own our KSA campaigns calendar planning and execution and drive high customer engagement. In this role, the senior campaigns manager is expected to drive the full lifecycle of campaigns independently and with limited guidance, defining the: 1) strategy, objectives and measurements 2) campaigns execution, 3) reporting and 4) Process improvement across multiple functional teams (marketing, retail, 3rd Party sellers or 3P, Customer Service, Operations, product, finance).
You will measure and evaluate how campaigns impact the customer experience as campaigns drive customer engagement, acquisition and reactivation and our overall business outputs. You will provide recommendations for improvement across teams to deliver our campaigns goals (strong engagement with the traffic, retail, 3P, finance and product teams).
The senior campaigns manager is also responsible for identifying gaps between teams, processes, plans and outputs and anticipating campaigns risks and timely flagging those to the leadership. You will work towards removing any blockers and building campaigns contingency plans. In driving highly efficient campaigns, you will be responsible for identifying inefficient processes, delays, insufficient stakeholder review and making sure they are fixed timely. You will also build SOPs and mechanisms such us the campaigns playbook, cross functional trackers, standardized templates and engage with peers, partner teams, and senior leaders to scale efficiently and deliver more.
The senior campaigns manager is expected to:
- Fully own the country campaigns planning and execution for all Tier 2, Tier 3 and category campaigns (eight monthly recurring campaigns) and collaborate closely with the central events team for all Tier 1 campaigns.
- Communicate effectively the campaigns objectives, strategy, and milestones to senior leaders and key stakeholders as you own the KSA events reporting and write-ups for all country business reviews and marketing initiative reviews
- Make independent and informed decisions to deliver the right things with limited guidance.
- Contribute to assess long-term marketing strategies
- Drive continuous analysis of customer engagement and coming-up with new ideas to drive engagement improvement on the Amazon pages.
- Drive campaigns focused of customer acquisition and HVAs (high value actions) while limiting low impact, resource intensive campaigns.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication (Arabic and English)
- Advanced degree in business or marketing or engineering
- +6 years’ experience working in e-commerce, Product/Program management, Consulting, Analytical marketing or Business management
- Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to think strategically and commercially while executing methodically with high attention to detail, operational excellence and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment, to lead by influence and earn trust at all levels
- Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret data and make business recommendations
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Technical and analytical experience in excel (SQL a plus)
- Bachelors degree in business, economics or engineering from a top university
- 4-7 years of work experience in data driven environment
- High attention to details
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Track record of performance excellence
- Comfort with basic statistical concepts
- Ability to think strategically, while staying on top of execution details
- Bilingual (English & Arabic)
- MBA degree
- Some knowledge of SQL and an ability to write basic queries and run existing ones
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."