Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Senior Brand Experience Specialist to join the Content Strategy & Planning Division of the Communication Strategy Department within Public Affairs. Working within the Content Strategy & Planning Division, you will be responsible for bringing the brand experience to life for our key stakeholders. The successful candidate will be a trusted member of the team, combining top-quality communication and people skills with a flair for creativity, style and consistent visual storytelling.
This role requires experience implementing strategic brand experience programs across both physical and digital platforms. You will be expected to take direction from brand strategy and marketing divisions to help create the experience our key stakeholders feel for each of the major brand stories we bring to life. The successful applicant will be able to drive and lead projects as part of a wider team that works across functions and geographies to chart the course for consistent and optimized brand experience. A working knowledge of digital/virtual customer experience tactics as well as experience with retail and VIP is highly desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate will be based at Saudi Aramco’s headquarters in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The candidate will be required to perform the following:
- Use stakeholder data and insights and brand positioning to develop standardized brand experience programs that build brand equity and can be tailored as needed by other teams for events, exhibits, visitor centers, VIP hosting, sponsorships and brand communication.
- Design the structure and content of brand experience training for those managing physical and digital brand experiences based on Aramco’s heritage, brand story, technology, and company highlights/milestones.
- Support different departments with their needs in brand training, planning and organizing training to ensure the brand information is used in an appropriate way
- Based on the data analysis, reflect visitor feedback to improve and organize interactive experience in various ways with diverse content
- Based on the data analysis, adjust communication strategies and ways of platform operation to increase visitors’ brand awareness and loyalty.
- Liaise with teams across Public Affairs both at HQ and globally to ensure quality, adaptability, and compliance with guidelines.
- Maintain the highest level of brand execution and consistency with overall brand message and strategic direction;
- The Specialist will work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment and build fully integrated marketing programs, and work collaboratively with agency partners for tactical planning and implementation.
- You will be a steward of the brand, using strategic and creative thinking along with exceptional project management to deliver world-class experiences for clients
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Brand Experience/Marketing or related industry. Industry experience in energy, chemicals, industrial is preferred
- Required Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or PR/Communications; Master’s/MBA an advantage
- Strong communication and objective based decision-making skills
- Strong organizational skills capable of working across multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written and spoken English language is mandatory; Arabic language is an advantage
- Advanced written, presentation, and verbal communication and people skills; must be adept at relating communicating and presenting data to non-experts/non-technical professionals
- Team player with ability to navigate corporate culture and interdepartmental relations with diplomacy and tact in a cross-cultural environment
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.