Job Title: Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition (Saudi Nationals Only)
Work Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
A career in Consulting will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by joining a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust. You will apply and scale your strengths to drive the Firms strategy forward, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm-wide values and success in the marketplace.
- Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships with candidates while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business.
As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll support and help solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Provide recruitment services within the region to meet the business needs, enabling the firms strategy.
- Qualify requirements, support hiring managers drafting role descriptions.
- Create comprehensive market mappings for specific niche markets.
- Take full ownership and accountability to identify and source quality candidates.
- Conduct candidates interviews following PwC qualification, selection guidelines and competency frameworks.
- Ensure that all recruitment activities are managed through our Applicant Tracking System.
- As a true business partner, provide a white glove service approach to key stakeholders.
- Advise on most suitable sourcing strategies and establish delivery timelines of each milestone.
- Schedule recurring recruitment status update calls with key stakeholders.
- Meet Diversity and Inclusion department specific predefined targets, aligned with firm-wide gender equality and Nationalization programs.
- 3-6 years of strong experience in recruitment, ideally in a professional service firm.
- Previous recruitment agency experience is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Experience building comprehensive market mappings.
- Target focused with excellent social and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, seeking advice whenever necessary.
- Experience in managing relationships with stakeholders at all levels of seniority within a multicultural environment
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the
- Ability to adapt and re-prioritize in a fast paced environment.
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.