You’re on your way to joining the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. You’ll be on the move for your whole shift.
Candidates must be 18 years or older and have the ability to speak and understand basic English.
Terms of Employment: 1 Month
Total monthly salary is: 3,500 SAR plus Medical Insurance.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Receive and put away inventory
· Get customer orders ready and pack them up
· Load boxes into trucks for shipment
· Work around moving machines like order pickers, forklifts, mobile carts, and possibly robots!
· Exchange safety tips daily with co-workers
· Use scanners to scan bar codes on products
· View prompts on screens and follow directions for some tasks
Here’s more about what it’s like inside the warehouse:
· Your safety is important to us. You’ll wear a safety vest, do daily stretching, and share safety tips with co-workers.
· You will work around and use moving machines, such as stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, order pickers, and mobile carts.
· You’ll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will include activities that may require standing in one place for long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs. You will need to wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
· Even with climate controls, temperatures in some parts of our warehouses may vary between 20 and 30 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 30 degrees
· It can get noisy. We will give you hearing protection, if you need it.
· The dress code is relaxed with a few rules to follow for safety.
You will also need to be able to:
· Lift up to 22 kg
· Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts
· Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move stuff around
· Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
We are unable to proceed with candidates who require visa sponsorship at this time.
· Speak and understand basic English with a minimum of high school diploma or Bachelor degree.
· Age 18 or older
· Demonstrated positive work attitude & leadership skills
· Demonstrated ability to perform above minimum for extended periods of time
· Commitment to a culture of safety
· Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."