Note: this is a third-party temporary contract for one year.
Amazon Payment Services is one of the leading online Payment Service Provider in the MENA region.
As digital payments evolve in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), organizations are going through digital transformation and looking for simpler, safer, and affordable ways to process payments, coupled with a change in consumer behavior in favor of paying for products and services online. The future of payments continues to be digital with double-digit growth across different sectors such as e-commerce, travel, government, insurance, entertainment.
Amazon Payment Services is at the forefront of innovation, reimaging payments in the MENA region. Learn more about Amazon Payment services here https://paymentservices.amazon.com/
At Amazon, we have a long history of providing innovative services for businesses. With Amazon Payment Services, we empower merchants to build trusted, simple, and affordable payment experiences to help them solve many challenges such as increasing electronic payment coverage, increasing purchasing power at checkout, mitigating transactional risks, and offer payment insights via different integration end-points.
The ” Sales Admin Support ” role will be responsible to carry out all administrative onboarding activities for APS merchants and ensure end-to-end onboarding process is completed efficiently and in a timely manner by coordinating efforts with internal departments and supporting the merchants for any engagements required. He/she will act as primary point of contact for new merchants in KSA region throughout their onboarding process (customer facing role).
The position is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Key job responsibilities
- Generate fully executed Amazon Payments Services “APS” contract and sales commercials through internal Amazon tools, DocuSigned by the company’s correct signatory for both merchant and APS.
- To secure written approvals on special MID configuration requirement.
- To have a full knowledge of different onboarding requirements by each acquiring bank partners.
- Responsible to support the merchant to submit the correct paperwork from the APS document online portal through calls or online chat support system.
- Ensure the completeness of the onboarding requirements checklist (documents and E-commerce website) before moving to internal teams for risk assessment and KYC ( know your customer or know your client) due diligence.
- Responsible to ensure the accuracy and completeness of merchants basic KYC information entered in the CRM tool (e.g. legal entity name, region, acquiring bank, business category, website URL, target market, projected annual online sales, commercial rates).
- Act as the main POC throughout the merchant’s onboarding journey, deliver a walkthrough of the E2E onboarding process, set the merchants expectation on SLAs, documentation/website requirements during onboarding.
- Responsible to provide proactive updates on the application status, deliver a timely and clear response to merchant queries. Manage real-time support, communication, escalation, reporting of the onboarding issues that impact merchant experience.
- Responsible to proactively follow up with the merchant to provide all necessary requirements requested by internal department (Underwriting, Risk, Compliance, Legal and Integration teams).
- Responsible to monitor merchant advancements through the onboarding process, facilitate proper handoff and schedule follow ups with other operational teams.
- Required to travel to the merchant’s office location when needed to provide support on all requirements on site.
- Provide daily updates to the responsible Business Developer/Account Manager from APS. Working closely with the Head of Sales/Business Development and APS Leaders, through communication & training.
- Responsible to find mechanisms for tracking the SLA agreed with each department and constantly revising the SLAs whenever required.
- Responsible of ensuring that the merchant have successfully activated their account and can start transacting.
- Arrange for post going live training sessions with the merchants, and handover to the responsible Business Developer/Account Manager.
- Must be knowledgeable of KYC and Underwriting regulations in KSA.
- Must be fluent in Arabic and English (Spoken and Written).
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field with 1-3 Years of experience.
- Customer Facing skills to provide quality customer service (e.g. Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, easily adaptable, problem solving, research skills).
- Background in payments/Fintech or Consumer Finance businesses and relevant experience in B2B2C businesses.
- Experience working in a global, 24×7 support environment.
- Owner mentality; willingness to roll up sleeves to meet goals.
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Able to work in a diverse team.
About Payfort Saudi Closed JSC (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."