At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptional talent, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. Would you like to be part of a highly dynamic team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Saudi Arabia? Do you have the business savvy, the willingness to learn, and drive to move out of your comfort zone to contribute to establishing Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
We are looking for outstanding intern – to join the Saudi Team at Amazon Web Services based in Riyadh for 6 months as an intern. The candidate will be an integral part of the Saudi team focusing on serving our customer in the market. The intern will join in all activities within the sales lifecycle for their assigned customers and will help to drive sub-projects related to these customers.
It is as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What we offer:
· Insights into the fast growing, dynamic world of the leading Cloud provider
· A diverse, multi-national work environment within our highly motivated team
· The chance for you to work on your own tasks with guidance from experienced members of the organization
· Flexible working days, based on your curriculum
· Important technical knowledge and AWS certifications about IT in general, Cloud and SaaS
· An understanding of the many career paths available at Amazon
What we are looking for:
· You are studying business, computer science, or a comparable field and are at least in the third semester of your bachelor’s degree or in your master’s degree
· You possess very strong written and verbal skills in English.
· You are fascinated by technology and have solid basic IT knowledge
· You have a high ability to work independently and structure complex tasks
· You have a willingness to travel on an occasional basis
· Full-time availability for a timeframe of up to 6 months
· Very good MS-Office knowledge, especially in Excel
· Preferred: You completed the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
About AWS EMEA SARL (Saudi Arabia)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.