Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Renewables Department is seeking a renewables transaction specialist to lead the planning and development of new renewables business ventures and investments by applying extensive knowledge in the area of transaction management. This includes mergers & acquisitions, JV development and 3rd Party transactions. The candidate should be independently capable of conducting job activities with minimal direction and supervision.
The candidate will be working under the Renewable Value Chain and Investment Division which performs opportunity scanning for Saudi Aramco facilities and affiliates, expansion of renewable business, achieve revenue targets as set by the Management, upfront business case development, high level feasibility study, identifies strategic alignment and coordinates with technical team for detailed site-specific engineering analysis for residential, commercial, and industrial scales for different facilities
- Initiate, develop & expand the Company’s renewable business.
- Achieve revenue targets as set by the Management.
- Support strategy development and long-term plans to deploy renewable applications.
- Preparing periodical progress reports for management.
- Lead team to interpret and audit financial models of opportunities, conduct sensitivities and produce key financial ratios
- Evaluate new business proposals and participates in the development of complex new business ventures.
- Identification of project risks, analysis and recommendation of mitigation measures to be incorporated during contract negotiation.
- Lead the development of Power Purchase Agreements with developers of renewable projects.
- Lead structuring of binding agreements such as Shareholders Agreement, Project Development Agreement, O&M Agreement and Equity Subscription & Retention Agreement.
- Lead structuring and negotiation of deals to achieve final deal closure
- Review & consult on all transaction documents.
- Work with corporate teams to achieve desired results of transactions.
- Lead and directs the work of team members with less experience.
- Build a learning environment and ensure knowledge transfer through mentorship of young talent.
Education & Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Renewables) or in Business (Finance or Management). MBA Degree is preferable.
Minimum (12) years’ experience in business development and transactions.
Strong background in renewable project development, deal structuring, stakeholder management, financial modeling, bankability and valuations.
Project management skills and Computer & MS Office proficient.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.