Established in the region for over 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 6,000 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and the United Arab Emirates. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
Our growing Consumer Industrial Products & Services (CIPS) practice provides management consulting services in the areas of strategy and operations, aiming to help a diverse set of clients anticipate and address their most complex business challenges.
CIPS is comprised of five priority industry sectors: Retail & Consumer Products, Industrial Products – Industrial Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Construction and Real Estate, and Transportation and Logistics.
Within CIPS Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Real Estate/Construction Consulting practice is focused on evaluating current state, identifying opportunities and creating holistic transformation business cases within the industry. Our team comprises of experienced professionals with comprehensive understanding of industry specific regulations and issues distinctive to both local and global environments. At PwC, we have multi-disciplinary consulting real estate practice servicing clients in the local real estate industry, which forms part of our Global Real Estate Industry practice.
Within RE&M you witll get the chance to lead cross-functional internal and client teams, across real estate, affordable housing and constructions business, to develop and deliver operations strategies, business transformation, digital customer and developer journeys, in real estate and housing sectors, with a particular emphasis on the implementation of business transformation , operating models , process improvements and optimization , supply demand analysis etc.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in different sectors and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Write and present winning proposals to support our clients in ME.
- Supporting the development of new propositions to help our client.
- You should be able to leverage your experience in different industries to bring best practices to support our clients in achieving set engagement goals.
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
- You should have led teams and mentored/ trained other members in your team/ business unit in order to foster a high performance team environment.
- Whilst working in the CIPS team you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other CIPS experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programs excel, word, and PowerPoint
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirements dictate.
- Exposure to data gathering techniques and analysis, and reporting insights in a clear and effective way is desirable.
- Ability to evaluat and manage our clients unique challenges in order to ensure we can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital.
Education: Bachelor’s degree and ideally one of the following: MBA, Six Sigma, Lean, and Certification in Supply Chain.
Years of Experience: 8 years of experience in management consulting focusing on Construction / Real-estate Industry.
Extensive experience in managing organizational transformation /restructuring projects.
In-depth understanding and experience of strategy management, organization design, processes management and implementation, and PMO setup.
Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.