If you are an experienced supply chain professional with a passion to innovate and contribute in a fast paced growing environment- you might be a good fit to join Amazon Supply chain team.
This role involves driving critical decisions with cross functional teams and senior leadership and demands strong program management skills along-with an ability to drive data driven discussions. The candidate is expected to have exceptional analytical, planning and written/verbal communication skills along with preferred experience in Forecasting, Sales & Operations Planning and Inventory management.
- Set up robust processes to improve medium/short term forecasting with an objective to minimize cost and maximize customer/seller experience
- Support the business growth in constrained environments with Frugal and innovative solutions
- Make the existing processes scalable by identifying and implementing available tools/automation
- Rollout best practices from other geographies/ companies to minimize end to end supply chain losses
- Utilize exceptional problem-solving and communication skills to influence business, operations and technical audiences
- Program manage and drive decision making across cross functional teams and senior leadership
- Candidates must be independent and flexible with solid communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to own and follow through on issues
- Candidate must have basic Supply Chain and Planning knowledge through work experience or coursework
- Basic understanding in SQL, proficiency in Microsoft Excel and basic programming skills
- At least 3-4 years of experience as an Operations/ Planning manager
- Engineering Degree, Masters in Management studies or MBA.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."