Applicants must have the legal right to work in Saudi Arabia in order to be considered for this role.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Visit www.amazon.com/about to learn more about:
· Our businesses by reviewing press releases on our investor relations site, Jeff Bezos’ letters to shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Where Amazon operates around the world
· Our commitment to our communities, diversity, and veterans
· Where to find Amazon on social media
The Amazon EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join us at the heart of our core consumer business. As a program manager intern you will join one of our business intelligence, retail, or seller services teams. The role provides an opportunity to understand Amazon business and processes, enhance analytical skills, and make significant business impact.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Support implementation, maintenance, and growth of strategic programs
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve a program’s offering and its benefits for our customers
· Optimize visibility across our website and activate marketing channels to increase customer conversion and retention
· Report program performance to senior business leaders
· Define analytical approaches to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations that improve processes
Opportunities available for summer internships and first semester 2021/2022 co-ops.
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
· Legal right to work in Saudi Arabia
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English
· Strong project management skills
· Ability to think and act strategically and tactically
· Ability to deal with ambiguity
· Strong organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skill
Application and Assessment Process
Selected candidates will be invited to attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EU Student Programs Team
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."