At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Visit www.amazon.com/about to learn more about:
• Our businesses by reviewing press releases on our investor relations site, Jeff Bezos’ letters to shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
• Where Amazon operates around the world
• Our commitment to our communities, diversity, and veterans
• Where to find Amazon on social media
The EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for a Program Manager MBA/Master’s graduate to find solutions to complex problems within operations, supply chain, demand planning, logistics and innovate on leading edge solutions to manage programs broadly across businesses within Amazon. Program Managers are given responsibility on their first day to own those business challenges and the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions. They drive efforts independently and as part of larger project teams and have a significant impact on the customer experience and the business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead programs throughout all phases of the project lifecycle, effectively managing scope, schedule and budget and stakeholder communications
• Collaborate and partner with business teams to define and solve problems that impact customers
• Identify causes of business related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction
• Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations
• Use project management tools and technology to track progress and provide regular reporting to management and other stakeholders
• In final year of study for a MBA or Master’s degree, or graduated in the last six months
• 3+ years of full-time industry work experience
• Fluent written and verbal communication in English
• Strong project management skills· Ability to think/act strategically and tactically.
• Consistent track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Comfortable with “hands-on” management of tasks, and proven ability to manage multiple, contending priorities simultaneously
• Data driven and excellent problem-solving skills
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."