Amazon’s mission is to be earth’s most customer-centric company. We work towards a single goal: to ensure the best experience for our customers. To achieve this, Amazon Middle East Customer Service (CS) is looking for a Program Manager who will work across the entire customer lifecycle to analyze, identify and deliver process, policy or technology improvement opportunities that eliminate defects and reduce customer effort.
The Program Manager will lead a crucial Customer Experience (CX) program and will drive improvements that raise the bar for the customers. The Program Manager will combine a strategic mindset with a masterful analytic ability, and will be skilled at enabling cross-functional change using their bar raising stakeholder management, judgement and program management skills. This role owns the CX Roadmap and maintains the CX health for the initiatives running throughout the business. The role is expected to challenge any threats to customer experience, advocate on behalf of the customer, and communicate any risks to CS Operations in a timely manner. You should have the experience and capability to prepare documentation for senior executives.
· Manages delivery of projects and process improvements by working closely with business stakeholders.
· Own the execution of the CS CX roadmap and timely delivery of projects therein.
· Supports central program team with product, feature and capability launches. Acts as subject matter expert and ensures bar-raising experiences are delivered for customers.
· Drives a culture change in across business functions to ensure customer experience improvement is considered as a top priority for business leaders.
· Works with product and business teams to deep dive the root cause of anomalies and unfavorable trends, and drives resolution of issues to closure.
· Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis of internal and customer-facing processes, and customer interactions to identify improvement opportunities.
· Creates dashboards, reports and metrics and prepares inputs to weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews with Operations teams and senior leadership.
· Designs, delivers and owns mechanisms to surface and address defects on a continuous basis, in partnership with other teams.
· Proactively manages large scale customer impacting issues and creates systemic fixes and mechanisms to address them.
· Act as the voice of the customer toward a broad range of stakeholders, driving change through robust delivery and governance mechanisms.
The successful candidate will be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia or Dubai, UAE and might involve regional travel.
· Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and effectively influence across cross-functional teams.
· Excellent interpersonal skills; proven ability to guide cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management.
· Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills, including deep knowledge of statistical analysis, Excel, SQL, and/or other analytical techniques.
· Track record of delivering measurable improvements to the customer experience using business improvement and project management techniques.
· Excellent critical thinking and judgement. Ability to think strategically while staying on top of tactical execution.
· Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, will take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances – solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
· Experience working in complex global organizations. Ability to drive alignment with other departments who may who have conflicting priorities.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics or other business/analytical disciplines or equivalent experience.
· MBA or Master’s degree in computer science
· Ability to earn trust across different levels and multiple groups of a large organization
· Solid experience running A/B tests and/or multivariate tests, and optimizing the customer experience.
· Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
· Practical experience of project management frameworks, e.g. PMP/PRINCE2
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."