An innovative Program Manager with superior analytical and planning abilities and preferred experience in Supply Chain / Logistics. Must have knowledge and experience in direct-to-customer fulfillment operations as well as excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the Transportation configurations which will have direct impact on promise and fulfillment. It will also include program managing the migration from legacy systems to the new systems as well as undertaking cost/speed improvement projects. The candidate will need to work with cross functional/country teams spanning finance, operations, 3PL, tech to set up the processes for maintaining the Configurations as well in driving improvements in existing fulfillment.
· Candidate must be independent and flexible, with solid communication skills and a strong customer focus.
· Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
· Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on issues.
· Must have ability to work in cross functional, cross geographical teams and drive decisions.
· Candidate must have basic Supply Chain and Planning knowledge through work experience or coursework.
· Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel and basic programming skills.
· 2 Years experience in Supply Chain/Operations
· Engineering Degree, Masters in Management studies or MBA.
· Experience in managing Supply Chain/ Logistics management
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."