At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Visit www.amazon.com/about to learn more about:
• Our businesses by reviewing press releases on our investor relations site, Jeff Bezos’ letters to shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
• Where Amazon operates around the world
• Our commitment to our communities, diversity, and veterans
• Where to find Amazon on social media
Key job responsibilities
The EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for a Product Manager MBA/Master’s graduate to invent new products and features on behalf of customers. Product Managers work cross-functionally to drive ideas from conception to execution, develop business models and marketing plans, define and analyze success metrics, manage strategic projects, and own the product end-to-end. Product Managers ultimately become general managers responsible for running large business segments and organizations. If you are excited about working on a flagship initiative, enjoy managing global relationships, and are aiming for delivering a large scale event or product, then this role is a perfect fit.
• In final year of study for a MBA or Master’s degree, or graduated in the last six months
• 3+ years of full-time industry work experience
• Fluent written and verbal communication in English
• Proof that you are capable of both high-level strategic thinking and detailed execution
• Consistent track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Comfortable with “hands-on” management of tasks, and proven ability to manage multiple, contending priorities simultaneously
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."