Applicants must have the legal right to work in Saudi Arabia in order to be considered for this role.
At Amazon, we are excited to offer you the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a professional opportunity is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better. Visit www.amazon.com/about to learn more about…
· Our businesses by reviewing Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, Jeff Bezos’ letters to shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Where Amazon operates around the world
· Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
· Our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
· Role and team placement are based on business needs and as Amazon continues to grow and flex, we are looking for candidates who want to own, build and impact the customer experience rather than are tied to a specific role or team.
· Make sure to list your MBA/Master’s program and expected conferral date (month and year) within the Education section of your online application and on your resume.
· A cover letter is not necessary.
Opportunities at Amazon
An Amazon, a MBA/Master’s role consists of a strategic project that is data intensive, analytical, centered on a real business issue, and representative of the full-time role. You will have ownership of a high profile project within a business organization team, where they will partner with key business groups and clients. By participating in the position, you will have opportunities to analyze unique business ideas, make data driven decisions and provide input to drive meaningful change. You will have exposure to upper level management and the opportunity to apply general business skills to support successful execution of corporate strategies.
The EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for a Product Manager MBA/Master’s student to invent new products and features on behalf of customers. Product Managers work cross-functionally to drive ideas from conception to execution, develop business models and marketing plans, define and analyze success metrics, manage strategic projects, and own the product end-to-end. Product Managers ultimately become general managers responsible for running large business segments and organizations. If you are excited about working on a flagship initiative, enjoy managing global relationships, and are aiming for delivering a large scale event or product, then this role is a perfect fit.
Flexible start dates and durations (maximum 6 months). Candidates who are successful in this role will be eligible and considered for full-time leadership positions at Amazon.
· Currently enrolled in or recently graduated with a MBA or equivalent Master’s level program
· 3+ years of full-time industry work experience, which occurred between the conferral date from your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA or Master’s program, OR 3+ years of military work experience prior to starting your MBA or Master’s program
· Legal right to work in Saudi Arabia
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English
· Proof that you are capable of both high-level strategic thinking and detailed execution
· Consistent track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Comfortable with “hands-on” management of tasks, and proven ability to manage multiple, contending priorities simultaneously
Want to know more about our opportunities? Visit our Student Events page to register for one of our upcoming virtual events: https://amazonstudentevents.splashthat.com/careers
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. Applicants who apply for this job will allow Amazon to process your application in a centralized hiring system that considers you for other similar openings as well.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EU Student Programs Team
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."