Are you geared towards building relationships that continuously delight your customers? Are you excited about making history and driving significant impact? Amazon hires the world’s brightest minds and offers them an environment in which they can invent world class solutions and build outside the box thinking partnerships for our customers. If you are looking for a marketing role where you can flex your innovative partnership ideas as well as your analytical skills, join Amazon SA marketing team where you will oversee marketing partnerships and make history. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and analytical Partnerships Manager who is skilled at building new marketing programs from scratch, and iterating on those marketing programs that already exist. As the SA partnerships manager, you will create value for partners and customers. You will work closely with Retail and finance in order to ensure scale of partnerships, and dive deep into performance. The right person for this role will be able to join the team and provide recommendations based on current data, manage existing partnerships, action new partnership opportunities, and create processes that streamline cross-team efforts.
The ideal candidate will have previous partnerships experience, as well as experience working with cross functional stakeholders. He or she will have a high innovation and analytical bar as well as a deeply creative mindset with the ability to investigate complex challenges and find innovative solutions that are adapted to the SA customer needs.
– Lead negotiations with key vendors and partners, delivering value to both the vendor/partner and Amazon
– Be the SA single threaded owner for marketing partnership opportunities
– Innovate and implement ‘test and learn’ strategies on a case by case base to drive engagement with partners, customers, scaling strategies globally upon success
– Identify, onboard and manage exclusive new partners
– Own partnerships metrics end-to-end and present updates to senior stakeholders
– Own the partnerships execution end-to end from prospecting, negotiation, legal contract signing (working with the legal team), on-site marketing execution, creatives management with the design team, accounting consolidation (with the accounting team) and reporting
– Build yearly and quarterly plans and forecasts for SA partnerships
– Monthly and quarterly reporting on partnerships performance and justification
– Work together with the central teams for regional partnerships and events
– Work thoroughly with legal team to optimize the partnership agreement and reduce barriers resulting lengthy negotiation.
– Bachelor’s degree.
– Arabic Speaker
– A background (6+ years) in partnerships, Marketing and new business development
– Excellent documentation skills and workflow management
– Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities and relationship building experience
– Strong organizational skills including prioritization, scheduling, time management, and meeting stretch deadlines
– Ability to organize data and information across multiple channels, internal stakeholders, and partners
– Strong analytic skills and expertise in Excel
– Ability to learn fast and quickly adapt to a fast moving environment
– ‘from scratch’ idea generation and follow through
– Proven history of external partner engagement
– Have strong knowledge of the SA market and existing relationships
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."