Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Assurance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help Assurance teams in establishing reliance on Automated Controls for clients in varity of business sectors. We audit some of the country’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business processes and automation. We assist business audit teams to provide reasonable assurance on financial statements generated by complex information systems. We also help unlock data possibilities, navigate risk and regulatory complexity, and provide a more advance audit strategy that is at the same cost and quality efficient.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across lines of service, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
We’re a leading provider of trust in the digital world – in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today’s business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, and we want you to join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalized on.
What you’ll create and do
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in roles interfacing with clients involving and/or assessing controls as it relates to multiple versions of the Oracle ERP (including R12 and Fusion) core financial modules, emphasizing an extensive understanding of the following areas:
- Experience in auditing Oracle R12 and Oracle Fusion modules.
- Able to interpret functional requirements and and assess controls design and implementation.
- Functional knowledge of Oracle modules including general ledger, fixed assets, financial analyzer, cash management, treasury, receivables, payables, property management, and a self-service expenses.
- Analysis of sensitive access and segregation of duties within Oracle ERP.
- Test of automated controls (both configured and embedded) within Oracle ERP.
- Understanding and interfacing with clients on projects involving and assessing, configurations solutions – e.g., security and control, and/or optimizations of business process controls and application security.
- Inspect audit evidence obtained during the execution of the audit and validate their relevance in the execution of controls.
- Analyse control deficiencies noted during the course of the audit and their impact on financial data and the overall audit strategy.
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships internally with PwC teams and external clients.
- Lead and mentor junior staff in delivering risk and compliance data analytics engagements targeted on risk and compliance analytics.
- Exceptional communication between junior staff and senior management, providing that conduit across the team.
- Carrying out audit work in an optimal fashion in compliance with deadlines and budgetary requirements outlined in the planning phase.
- Supporting core assurance teams in the planning of audits based on a careful assessment of risks and controls in compliance with PwC’s auditing standards, working with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships.
- Assist in kickoff, status, and closing meetings with engagement team and client and contribute to internal practice development initiatives.
- Join, and contribute to a high performing team that lives the PwC values.
- Instruct milestone training courses to our staff.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.