You should be able to motivate a team of individuals to meet targets and productivity expectations in line with company goals. You should be prepared to take responsibility for tracking the attendance and work flow of that team and work alongside the Shift Manager to highlight and rectify issues as they arise.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Help support daily management of department duties.
• Assign work to associates as required/needed to support workflow and daily production KPIs/goals.
• Conduct standup briefs, deliver associate feedback, conduct floor audits and vehicle inspections.
• Support in training and up-skilling new associates.
• Support with tracking, trending and reporting of departmental metrics by associates.
• Support in analyzing and understanding the reasons behind success and failure in meeting departmental delivery and FC KPIs/goals
• Tracking, reporting, maintenance of hours and schedules.
• Review and update Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents as required.
• Improve flow of product through the station.
• Identify and address safety hazards within and participate in safety initiatives.
• Fully understand workflow, daily production goals, and number of Associates present each day.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Makkah, 02, SAU
– 1+ years of Microsoft Office products and applications experience
– High school or equivalent
– Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
– Work 40 hours/week, and overtime as required
– Can lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
– Bachelor degree in Engineering related fields
About Afaq - Warehouse Branch (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."