Are you looking to join a community of business development professionals that support the growth of small and medium sized businesses? Does helping others meet their full potential excite you? Amazon, one of the world’s leaders in e-commerce is looking for Account Managers (business-development professionals) to join its Seller Services team based in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia).
Your role will be focused on contributing to new business acquisition through lead generation, phone/email-based business evaluation and supporting the business launch of new sellers – as they make their wide range of products available to millions of Amazon customers.
You will also build relationship with selling partners continuously – supporting a seller in their business launch and helping them grow their business on Amazon. In addition to account management, you will be responsible for incorporating feedback from the sellers into new opportunities to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems and tools for all 3rd party sellers.
1. Identify, prospect and recruit high-potential sellers to amazon/souq.com website, via phone or email
2. Effectively prioritize and lead a pipeline of sellers to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets
3. Be a business partner for new sellers providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on amazon
4. Work closely with new sellers, educating them about Amazon’s high standards of Delivery and Customer Experience
5. Enable sellers to learn and master Amazon’s tools and systems so they may become self-sufficient in handling their catalog, inventory and performance efficiently and to the required standards
6. Learn and understand the specificities of your categories to spot popular brands, trends, seasonal items and pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to sellers
7. Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers
8. Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets a results oriented environment
· 6 months to 3 years of relevant experience
· Fluent in Arabic and English, with excellent presentation skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering or related degree required
· Top of the class graduate from tier 1 University
· Passionate about technologies, e-commerce and innovation
· Advanced Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
· Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
· Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
· Experience in cross-functional projects/initiatives
· Experience in outbound sales.
· Experience in online business / e-commerce or retail.
· Demonstrated track record of success in account management, product marketing or management consulting roles.
· At least 1-year experience working on project in global company
· At least 1 years’ experience in consulting firm or build business strategy at the company
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."