Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking an experienced HR Policy Analyst to join our Affiliates HR Advisory team in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
Affiliates HR Advisory team is at the forefront of merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions and provides HR technical expertise to assigned project teams as well as guidance to project leaders and senior leadership.
The HR Policy Analyst’s primary role is to manage HR transaction execution activities including: financial modeling, due diligence, integration planning and the closing process.
- Drive day-to-day HR execution of the M&A process from valuation analysis to due diligence through closing
- Review transaction materials including documents found in data rooms
- Oversight and preparation of financial, qualitative and valuation analysis as it applies to HR
- Identify potential areas for synergies and forecast integration savings
- Work with proponent organizations by participating in cross-functional teams, counseling them on HR matters throughout the transaction process
- Take an active role in client meetings and calls, participating in site visits as needed
- Communicate complex information clearly and succinctly
- Review and provide comments and recommendations on definitive documents including Letter of Intent and share purchase agreements
- Conduct industry, market and company specific research as required
- Frequently interact with executive and business senior leadership, transaction advisors and acquisition targets
- Review Total Rewards programs and provide consultation and advise
- Conduct benchmark studies and develop pay and policy recommendations
- Review and assess incentive plan KPIs, payment mechanisms and short/long term payments
- 6+ years of progressive mergers and acquisitions experience in financial planning
- Experience in HR Due diligence analysis, executing transactions in mergers and acquisitions from an Human Resources perspective
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics (finance/accounting) or a closely related discipline or a combination of disciplines from a recognized and approved program and also MBA or Master’s degree is preferred
- Certifications such as World at Work certifications in Compensation and Merger & Acquisition Certifications
- Solid Excel and Powerpoint skills as well as experience in creating complex presentations for senior management
- Excellent project leadership and analysis skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Executive presence and experience managing staff
- Team player with strong attention to detail
- Global market knowledge preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Total Rewards especially in programs review, pay benchmarking, policy recommendation, incentive KPIs, and retention strategies
- Strong deal experience with a track record of running deal teams as it relates to HR
- Excellent business understanding, problem-solving skills and business intuition
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.