· Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about managing challenging, lengthy projects across multiple teams and locations. We are looking for an Operations Specialist who shares Amazon’s passion for the customer—someone who understands the importance of compelling delivery programs in creating an overall customer (seller and buyer) experience.
In this role you will be responsible for working closely with sellers, seller support, customer service, sales, 3P carriers to identify delivery and fulfillment issues faced by sellers and work with them to alleviate their acute / short terms issues. You will also partner with product management teams as well to identify long term delivery and fulfillment features and programs to improve the seller and customer experience on the Amazon platform.
Role and Responsibilities
• Monitor operations performance and work with other teams (3P Carriers, Customer Service, Seller Support, Product, Operations ) to address performance issues and ensure metrics are within goals.
• Work with operational teams to solve seller reported issues
• Monitor and drive seller impacting operational tickets to resolution
• Gather and analyze seller contacts and seller feedback to come up with seller experience improvement suggestions and work with Product Manager for solution
• Should be open to work on Friday/Saturday or extended hours (will be compensated as overtime)
· Basic Qualifications • Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions. • Experience with performance metrics and process improvements • Takes initiative. Doesn’t wait to be asked. • Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed. • Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards. • Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. • Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously. • A strong appetite for teamwork, and a just-do-it attitude.
Preferred Qualifications • Well versed in Excel, Access, and SQL is a plus. • Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering.
Arabic speaking is a plus.
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."