Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Marketing Specialist, or Digital Marketing Specialist, is responsible for coordinating with other marketing professionals and entities to implement innovative campaigns for branding of product and services. Their duties include researching target audiences, recording data from campaign results to measure impact and oversee Community Services’ social media channels to ensure brand uniformity.
A Marketing Specialist should be able to fulfill various duties and responsibilities. The following are some duties and responsibilities a Marketing Specialist should be able to execute, but not limited to:
- Work with other teams for market research to identify customer trends and demand.
- Liaise with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and advertising copies.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to customers.
- Investigate the performance of a company’s marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data and present the recommendations to management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
- Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
- Help in marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development.
A Marketing Specialist should have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications or a related field. Can develop, execute, and monitor marketing programs plans and content across a variety of channels. Their work includes researching the market, analyzing trends to help define the organization’s marketing strategy, and providing advice as to how to best reach the target market. Skills and qualifications should include:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail for precise market data analysis
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and motivation to succeed in a competitive environment
- Ability to work with teams and collaborate
- Time management and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Skilled in graphical design and related application
Good knowledge in photography and video editing
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.