Applicants must have the legal right to work in Saudi Arabia in order to be considered for this role.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Visit www.amazon.com/about to learn more about:
· Our businesses by reviewing press releases on our investor relations site, Jeff Bezos’ letters to shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Where Amazon operates around the world
· Our commitment to our communities, diversity, and veterans
· Where to find Amazon on social media
The Amazon EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for a Marketing Intern to be involved with planning, executing, and measuring the performance of marketing campaigns for Amazon businesses. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging our customer base via demand and lead generation campaigns, and in creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of Amazon. You will develop and drive marketing content onto the web or through print and alternative media to reach our target markets to drive product demand via multiple channels including social and email. You will analyze web traffic and other metrics, and report on performance to management teams.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change, and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of successful demand generation across media channels and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. An understanding of, and passion for, technology is highly desired.
Opportunities available for summer internships and first semester 2022/2023 co-ops.
· Enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or related field
· Legal right to work in Saudi Arabia
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English
· Experience in a marketing role and proficient with analytic tools
· Ability to think and act strategically and tactically
· Ability to deal with ambiguity
· Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to summarize and communicate important data
· An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
· Strong communication skills including experience in coordinating teams and communicating to management
Application and Assessment Process:
Selected candidates will be invited to attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. Applicants who apply for this job will allow Amazon to process your application in a centralized hiring system that considers you for other similar openings as well.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EU Student Programs Team
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."