Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramcos value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdoms vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
The Downstream Business Development Department (DBDD) implements Downstream growth strategy through the development of profitable investments, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and joint ventures including securing long-term placement of crude oil in facilities with substantial conversion of liquid feeds to chemicals, while providing opportunities for product marketing and technology licensing. DBDD identifies, evaluates, screens, reviews and recommends global business development opportunities such as mega JV greenfield and brownfield projects, mergers and acquisitions in line with the Downstream strategy and in coordination with other Downstream business line.
Marketing analyst responsibilities is to study the refined and petrochemical products market and conditions to assess the potential supply and demands balance for the regions. Marketing analyst analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and region balances. Marketing analyst assists business development team to determine marketing dynamics, and to advise team with market intelligence to allow entry market decision. In addition, he/she is responsible to compare and monitor and evaluate market trends and activities and analyze the Supply and demand of the future refined products and petrochemical and identify the market fundamental.
- Analyze the marketing insight and keep track of the new additional refined & petrochemicals capacities and its effect on the supply & demand balances.
- Expert in utilizing the online market information provider like IHS, Bloomberg and Mackenzie.
- Works with internal organizations, external advisor and prospective partners to promote new business opportunities.
- Formulate a marketing dynamic and present it to DBDD management or stakeholders.
- Understand data, formulate reports and make recommendations on market insights.
- Makes relevant market analysis to support that all viability of potential in short-term, and longer-term.
- Develop position on market dynamics to assist the business development team to prioritize business proposals against internal investment criteria and Downstream strategy.
- Leads Marketing development activities encompassing: creating and developing partnerships along the downstream value chain; developing business proposals, identifying suitable partnership strategy and business models to maximize value creation for Aramco.
- Study margin improvement opportunities in current refining and chemicals assets in context with the competitive landscape and market fundamentals and share insights to the management.
- Provides developmental and mentoring support to junior marketing analyst.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Statistics, Business, Economics. MBA or a relevant advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- At least 9 years of professional experience in market fundamental for business development, with a strong track record of understanding the major refining and chemicals products.
- Proven track record of successfully developing market analysis and data visualization to assist business with market intelligence.
- Moderate understanding of financial analysis and commercial principals and mechanisms related to a business development transaction.
- Expert in international business and cross-cultural professional practices.
- Possess excellent analytical and numerical skills and are deeply creative with great problem-solving skills.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the worlds biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.