Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Plans, schedules and assures completion of assigned maintenance work for a given maintenance area or maintenance function. Analyzes manpower, equipment and materials requirements. Applies performance standards for maintenance work and evaluates actual performance against standards.
The incumbent is responsible for scheduled and non-scheduled repairs and rehabilitation of all plant, equipment and facilities assigned to an area including programmed maintenance, T&Is, and new construction projects. Consults daily with supervisor regarding work priority, job progress and unusual problems. Executing daily work with minimum supervision. Incumbent will be assigned to oversee power maintenance activities, where he will be responsible for the planning and scheduling of all routine maintenance and carrying out maintenance programs.
• Support in the review and approval of Maintenance Procedures, Instructions and Task Lists for electrical equipment and recommend improvements to comply with Saudi Aramco standards and industry’s best practices.
• Review and approve PM testing plans and protocols for electrical equipment and attend planned and unplanned major maintenance activities to ensure compliance with the maintenance procedures and practices and support maintenance personnel to resolve technical problems encountered during maintenance activities. Develop and/or review the Scope of Work (SOW) of maintenance and repair activities for electrical equipment and ensure availability of spare parts prior to commencing the maintenance/repair activities.
• Administer repairs and corrective work on electrical equipment to ensure the quality of the work performed and compliance with manufacturer’s instructions, Saudi Aramco standards and Best Practices.
• Manage, maintain and analyze maintenance history, records and test results for electrical equipment and perform statistical trend analysis to proactively predict future performance and propose action plans to prevent possible failures. Analyze repetitive equipment failures using historical maintenance records to study equipment performance, perform reliability analysis, and determine additional or different maintenance strategies and to identify “bad actor” equipment.
• Support the management of Outstanding Preventative Maintenance Work Orders and work closely with POD to identify and resolve delinquency of electrical equipment overdue for Preventive Maintenance.
• Support POD in monitoring and evaluating maintenance KPIs using Maintenance Intelligence Reporting (MIR) dashboard and identify opportunities to optimize maintenance costs.
• Work closely with POD Maintenance Planning Unit (MPU) to ensure electrical assets inventory is in SAP with defining equipment criticality classes and assigning Maintenance Strategies accordingly.
• Support POD in the management of spare parts inventory. Evaluate and forecast future needs to ensure availability of adequate supply and proper storage of critical Spare Parts and consumables.
• Work with Area POD to ensure proper maintenance is performed on critical spare equipment and that all spare transformers are completely assembled and ready for service and databases for critical equipment are updated.
• Participate in the troubleshooting of the failures of major electrical equipment and help resolve technical difficulties beyond the knowledge and experience of maintenance technicians.
• Conduct QA/QC for maintenance activities to ensure compliance with SA maintenance standards
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 Years of Field Experience, practical knowledge and experience in maintenance methods and practices
- Professional Proficiency in English Language
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.