We are expanding our team within Amazon Operations! If you are interested in joining a business where you can achieve amazing results and put smiles on people’s faces, this could be the role for you.
As a Learning and Development Associate (L&DA), your duties are to develop training materials, train different levels within the Fulfilment Centre (FC), track associates’ performance and communicate effectively whether in person or by emailing reports. FC Trainers are expected to understand all aspects of Operations, adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards, and be willing to work in multiple shifts.
The ideal candidate possesses strong work ethics, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, energetic, and obsessed with customers. They will have Excellent communication skills, comfortable talking in front of a group as well as one-on-one with an individual and able to give/receive feedback effectively. They will also have the ability to follow up and meet time commitments and deadlines, is goal oriented and gives insight to area managers.
This is a varied, complex role and every day is different!
· Measure associates performance around safety, quality and productivity
· Improve associates job-related skills
· Develop, maintain and apply learning tools (methods, checklists and skill building agreements) to encourage associate development.
· Assist in driving success of peak and non-peak training plans.
The Learning associates will achieve this objective by:
· Executing all standard trainer tasks as outlined on Trainer Standard Work Checklist
· Deliver network standard training
· Partnering with Operations
· Leaders to Evaluate and improve training processes within work areas
· Directly coaching associates to improve job performance
· Managing training compliance to ensure accurate training records are housed correctly
· · Be able to demonstrate experience with planning, creating, implementing, delivering and assessing various types of training,
· Excellent communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development.
· Knowledge of adult learning and training practices
· Written and verbal fluency in English as you will be required to work with English language in data training and learning
· Experience working with remote teams
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
· Experience using multiple learning methods
· Demonstrated knowledge of using learning development tools
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university
· Prior training, teaching or presentation experience
· Experience delivering messages related to performance
· Ability to give and receive feedback effectively
· Ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with tight deadlines
· Willingness to work in different areas as required by training needs
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process. If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."