Real Estate Transactions Manager – KSA
The Transactions Manager will support the Middle East Real Estate team – part of Amazon’s Middle East Operations Real Estate organization. The Amazon ME Real Estate team is responsible for the timely completion of property transactions including acquisitions, renewals, expansions, terminations and reconfiguration of existing warehouse space in Middle East Region.
The role requires someone who thrives in a fast paced environment with an ability to manage a large number of work streams and an in-depth knowledge of planning law and development of warehousing.
– Responsible for the growth and development of the operational network through the sourcing of new properties throughout KSA.
– Management of negotiations with landlords, agents and lawyers.
– In-depth knowledge of planning law, development projects and site assembly.
– Reports and delivers results to the senior leadership team.
– Responsible for implementation of a full due diligence process.
– Assists in the development and implementation of a property asset management plan for the KSA portfolio.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Proven experience with progressive responsibility in the real estate or related field.
– Degree held in a property related subject.
– Detailed understanding of the KSA logistics sector.
– Proven track record in large scale project driven workloads with experience of reporting to multiple internal and external stake holders.
– Excellent verbal and written, Arabic and English, communication skills with a high level of attention to detail and an ability to manage people and operational functions.
– Demonstrable problem-solving, mathematic and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment
– Ability to drive successful partnerships with cross-functional leadership to execute strategic initiatives and develop strategic roadmaps.
– Demonstrated strong leadership skills when confronted with difficult situations exhibiting ability to keep the team focused and motivated.
– Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
– Strong negotiation skills.
– Arabic and English language skills.
MBA from reputable University Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
Interested in what you’ve just read? We look forward to receiving your CV, highlighting your main accomplisments.
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."