Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
The Tech Lounge Expert will be responsible on a daily basis for the provision of insightful
advice and friendly, hands-on technical support at the Next Generation Tech Lounge service
located in the PwC office. The Tech Lounge service delivers a Next Generation
Technology experience for the PwC employee. Primarily focussed around provision of
customer centric support services, the Tech Lounge also provides a central location for IT
engagement, education and innovation.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
● Deliver a customer centric service to all PwC employees.
● Actively participate as part of a team to create an innovative technology focussed environment where customer satisfaction is primary.
● Take pride in actively delivering a service providing a focal point for customer interaction and support for all hardware and software issues including [but not limited to] client,
mobility, wireless, printing, connectivity, applications.
● Maintain/resolve all assigned open incidents/tasks within ticket queue in a timely manner.
● Participate in cross functional teams on new technology introduction projects to ensure the site is prepared to deploy, educate and support the new solutions.
● Adhere to all business policies and standards around security and compliance.
● Provide candid feedback and suggestions for improvements to the Tech Lounge service.
● Be a friendly knowledgeable resource for customers with regard to technology use, PwC working policies and procedures.
● Establish strong, open working relationships with customers at all levels.
● Proactively anticipate, identify and resolve problems, applying knowledge in complex, difficult or stressful situations.
● Effectively communicate and share technical information to audiences at all levels of the organization.
● Actively participate in building a culture of change and innovation
● Experience of delivering excellent customer satisfaction within a working retail/service environment
● Excellent customer service skills
● High levels of energy and self-motivation
● Enthusiastic around technology and innovation
● Effective problem identification and solutions skills
● Willing to step up and challenge the status quo
● Strong team player and collaborator
● Must be KSA National
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● Experience in delivering a technical support service
● Technical expertise [Windows, Apple Mac, Mobile]
● Experience working in a global organisation
● Proven analytical skills
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.