Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
ME IT is accountable for the delivery of IT services to the ME firm, to
other PwC member firms, and occasionally (through client facing teams)
clients. The Service Delivery organization is a key interface between the
business and IT, and is responsible to the business for the delivery and
operation of solutions and services provided by ME IT, in line with
agreed business and technology strategies.
The Product and Service Management function sits within the Service
Delivery organization and is responsible for ensuring that ME IT has a
holistic, cross functional and customer focused approach to the
management of the applications/infrastructure services (products) that
it provides to the business.
The Product and Service Management function provides a framework to
ensure that each product is managed as an entity in its own right, having
an agreed role, description, stated customer base, defined financial and
performance objectives and, ultimately, an assessment of the on-going
value that it provides to the firm.
The Product & Service Lead is responsible for this function and is a
member of the Service Delivery Team Leadership, reporting to the
Technology Service Lead.
The role holder is accountable for the end-to-end operational
performance, customer satisfaction, financial performance and value of
all of the IT services and products which are the responsibility of the
Service Delivery Team.
Customer Experience Lead bridges the gap between the PwC
professional and Technology. The jobs ensure that each touchpoint
across the technology journey is engaging, efficient, and effective.
Success as a Customer Experience Lead will increase customer
satisfaction rates, increases customer
Responsibilities The role requires a dynamic IT professional with extensive responsibilities experience in managing, planning, budgeting, a large IT environment focusing
on End User Experience and Technologies. including but not limited to, Unified Communications & Collaborations, End User Devices & Peripherals, Tech Majlis
& Service Desk Operations.
Responsibilities: Oversee the Operations and ensure delivery of commitments/project of supervised/managed IT services Communications &
Collaboration Service Desk Operations End User Devices & Peripherals Extensive Knowledge in the application of Unified communications &
Collaboration Technologies in enterprise environments.
Extensive Knowledge in the usage and application of Video Conferencing technologies, including but not limited to, Cisco telepresence, Cisco Jabber, Webex, Google Meet…
Experience in operating cloud based collaboration systems ( Office 365, G Suite)
Experience in OS Image deployment and software distribution solutions ( SCCM, Workspace one,)
Experience in Operating and supervising a service desk operations, providing oversight over performance improvement, reporting, SLA Monitoring and KPI
commitments End User Peripherals (laptops, Macbooks, Mobiles..) Stock management and procurement forecast Asset Management oversight reporting
and KPI commitment management Hands on coordination and involvement in regional and Global Projects, to
ensure best customer experience and service is provided. Work with IT country and functional leads to streamline Customer Experience across the Middle East
Manage Global and Regional Projects to ensure on time delivery, and operational transition
Requirements: The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. He will be able to work independently and
as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as computer Science, Information Technology. Proven experience in the following:
Telecom and communication Systems Cloud Backup operation implementation and support. Image deployment and software distribution
Technologies . Video Conferencing Technologies Collaboration and Audio Visual Systems.
Years of Experience: 10+ years of relevant experience in Data Centers, IT infrastructure, and IT Operations implementation, and support with direct
interaction with business users, preferably within a professional services environment. Knowledge in (Project Management methodologies). Excellent
organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
Proven IT skills in the following programmes (Microsoft Office, G Suite)
Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable. The ability and willingness to
re-locate within the Middle East where the role dictates. Design & Improve customer experience
● Begin with understanding each customer and their specific need. Then, set a clear vision so that the entire process is transparent
for the client and they know what to expect.
● Build strong relationships with the business that are fostered by gathering customer feedback in real-time.
● Creating Data-driven insights out of this feedback to inform the Technology strategy
● Manage a team across the territory and provide a consistent client experience
● Empowering end-user technologies ( Servicenow, Workspace One ) with a focus on service management.
● Support digital operations and emerging technologies and leverage synergies
● As a Customer Experience Lead at PwC Middle east, you’ll get to do more than a job description. You’ll showcase your expertise
in innovation and client centricity. More specifically, you’ll get to Champion opportunities to consistently Improve the PwC professional experience
○ Drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction
○ Guide team in effective client issues resolution and handle any escalations
○ Create a Client-centric culture within the team
○ Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of the customer base and varying
strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
○ Test new strategies for driving customer value
○ Continually review and evolve the collection of
processes PwC uses to track, oversee and organize every interaction between the customer and Vivacity throughout the lifecycle
○ Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy Utilising every touchpoint within the organization’s customers is a
chance to make their experience remarkable. And finding innovative to enhance current systems and tooling to support this.
Opportunity for working from home? Yes
Amount of time client based – 0%
Opportunity for job sharing? No
Need to travel/overnight stays away from home? Yes, occasionally
Opportunity for flexible working (hours)? Yes
Amount of time PwC office based – 100
The following skills are required for this role:
● Able to assess, understand and define how IT services and products contribute to the operation of the business (in business
terms). This includes being able to have discussions with business contacts and vendors to agree and optimise product strategies and
● To be able to understand strategic and operational technology environments and services and how they come together to underpin
the product. This includes being able to work with technology representative EAs, TDAs and vendors) to understand operational
performance and agree technology plans to improve product performance
● To be able to define, agree and monitor service and quality levels for the enterprise/strategic product(s)and report these in
meaningful ways to all stakeholders
● To be able to work with finance representatives and other product owners to understand and analyse the end-to-end costs
associated with the enterprise/strategic product(s) and to identify opportunities for improvement
● To be able to construct, agree and oversee the implementation of Service improvement plans (SIPs)
● To be able to work with Relationship Managers to provide appropriate communication to the Business on the value of the IT
services and products, the roadmaps, issue resolution, and end-to- end performance of the services and products.
● The ability to build relationships and work collaboratively and influence senior IT contacts, notably in the UK and US and with
senior business contacts and strategic 3rd party product providers
● Be able to take a holistic view of how IT services operate and apply this to the planning/structuring of the live services and products.
● Be a proactive, self-starter who is able and willing to challenge operational norms and propose solutions and alternative operating modes to complex, IT wide issues
● Be well organised and have good oral and written communication capabilities
● Be able to collate, analyse, report and present technical, financial and statistical information in a way that is meaningful and relevant to their audience
● The ability to take a lead role in business and technology teams
● The ability to lead/coach/manage people/teams and to adopt the People Manager role for members of the ME IT Service Delivery Metrics that matter
● Net Promoter Score (NPS)
● Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
● Customer Effort Score (CES)
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.