Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC brand and driving long term growth. You’ll work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need a first-class Account Driver. Account driver will be a member of the Clients & Market team – Internal Firm Services (IFS), which is a network of specialist support professionals and includes Business Development, marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
· We are seeking to recruit a confident, dynamic and experienced individual who will be responsible for driving a number of Government and Transport priory accounts in Riyadh..
· Working directly with members of the clients & markets team, industry leaders, and line of service drivers you will be based in Riyadh and working with the wider team across the ME region.
· Work with other functional areas across the firm such as the Business Operations Team and internally within the Clients & Markets function to deliver infrastructure (such as Financial Performance Analysis, industry and client’s analysis, market share and competitor SWOT analysis and Thought Leadership) to develop an Account Management plan.
· Establish and nurture strong relationships with clients across all levels of the organisations and have the ability to articulate challenges and work with Global Relationship Partners to develop relationship effectiveness, establishing and developing long-term client relationships, effectively representing client needs to ensure appropriate solutions are brought to the client
· Attending and/or chair relevant internal business development meetings and drive subsequent actions.
· Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in business development/marketing and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
· Working closely with colleagues to share experience and best practices and encourage innovative and market leading activities.
· Collaborating with colleagues across different competences within our Clients & Markets team to bring our clients high value solutions
· Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Engineering, Business, Finance or Marketing.
· The role is to be based in Riyadh and familiarity with the Saudi market, and Connections with key clients is strongly preferred.
· Understand and (where possible) experience of the Government and Transport industry.
· Exposure to sales processes and commercial acumen.
· Strong influencing and communications skills.
· Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
· Experience of account management and relationship Management in a large corporate environment.
· Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.