Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You will focus on helping the local offices in driving the firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our firmwide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and firmwide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organization in the world. The HR Senior Associate is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. You will have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment to ensure success. The HR Senior Associate should also exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
Our Human Resources Operations team provides concierge and office support to all of our Internal Firm Services teams as well as plans, organizes, and implements administrative systems that help support our employees. We are looking to employ a Senior Associate with outstanding analytical and communication skills.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Assist with all internal HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on all requested HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Brings on new strategies to save cost or/and increase people satisfaction, other strategies based on requirements.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
HR Senior Associate Requirements:
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Familiar with Google programs (sheets, slides, doc…etc)
- Prior efficient experience in people management skills.
- Excellent Analytics skills and reporting systems.
- Record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Creative thinking in the digital field and strategy formulation, able to learn new analytics software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.