We’re expanding our team within Amazon Operations! If you’re interested in joining a business where you can achieve amazing results and put smiles on people’s faces, this could be the role for you.
The HR assistant role works closely with Human Resources and the leadership team to ensure a great experience for our associates and managers, if you have an interest in Human Resources this could be the right opportunity for you.
· Data entry in a variety of systems including Excel files, PeopleSoft, and other miscellaneous reports.
· Being first contact for employees regarding attendance and various HR queries and will drive a positive associate experience
· Monitoring attendance.
· Entering sick notes, vacation, absences and night shift on system and communicate entries to payroll team.
· Monitoring absences in cooperation with Area Managers
· Assist employees and help with their queries
· Creating reports on a regular basis
· Supporting HR and management on a wide variety of people related topics and projects including support for engagement activity
The right candidate has…
· Excellent Arabic & English language skills. Good communication skills.
· Strong ownership.
· Computer proficiency, specifically with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· High volume administration experience (including systems/database administration) in HR, recruitment or payroll
· The ability to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality in all aspects of work and be a trusted and professional ambassador for HR and Leadership team.
· Experience working in collaboration with other teams and stakeholders (coordination and cross-funtional tasks)
· Availability to work 5 days per week in rotating shifts (day shift or night shift) and weekends.
· Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, or English Language
· Experience working in an international company
· HR background.
If you are engaging, innovative, supportive, or a problem solver we want to hear from you.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."