Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Internal Firm Services – Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Global Role – Practice Support team, within Leadership and Global Roles, will provide you with the opportunity to define, articulate, and communicate the overall PwC network strategy and drive a wide range of projects across various lines of service and territories to help achieve PwC’s objectives.
- Managing current and future partner talent programs
- Lead white glove onboarding and re-location for all KSA Partners
- Lead the GCC Nationalisation strategy for Partners with initial focus on KSA senior talent
- Support continuous development of female talent pipeline & work with HC & the business for early indication
- Supporting or leading specific transformation projects related to L&S initiatives as assigned
- Prepare & update all materials and briefings in relation to all talent & succession programs
- Manage all partner data reporting to use as analysis for automation & transformation
- Manage all global talent programs for Partners (re-inventing the future etc) Manage the implementation of best practices from the network and consultation with the business
- Support on monthly budget/financial reconciliation and provide analysis for L&S leadership
- Bring ideas and updates to L&S leadership to ensure all processes are current and relevant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Management
- Fluency in spoken and written English Arabic is essential and KSA National is advantageous
- 10-12 years of HC related experience
- Strong MS office skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.