We are looking for a talented leader to manage the Marketplace business for the KSA (based in Riyadh) as well as to set the strategic vision for additional opportunities for Amazon’s Marketplace.
The Amazon Marketplace organization drives the Selling on Amazon business and develops solutions that enable millions of Selling Partners around the world to sell on Amazon.
The Senior Manager will execute this vision, leading across functional and technical teams, delivering a world class experience for both buyers and Selling Partners. Candidates must be able to influence across multiple company organizations, and have a good understanding of today’s global business environment. The ideal candidates will have a background in international business, product and program management, and e-commerce.
- Owning end-to-end the Selling Partner experience in KSA to build a strong group of fast-growing categories and the related P&L (it could be either Electronics, Consumables or Indoor/Outdoor).
- Managing a team of account managers and other functions (such as team leads and category strategy managers) handling both new and existing accounts to increase their usage of Marketplace tools and features.
- Partnering with business and technical teams to design and build features and solutions specific to country requirements, while productizing those features for regional application.
- Identifying and driving new opportunities for Amazon’s Marketplace business.
- Program and/or project management experience, leading large, cross functional efforts
- Experience in a leadership role and people management (both local and remote).
- 10+ years of experience with a blend of technical, business and product and/or program management roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, technology or business with relevant work experience.
- Ability to partner across multiple functional areas and geographic locations.
- Leadership experience attracting, hiring and growing top talent.
- Written and verbal communication skills, with a successful track record of presenting to senior level management.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action.
- Arabic and English fluent.
- 3P Marketplace experience preferred.
- MBA from top b-school preferred.
- Experience and background in international business, product and program management, and e-commerce.
- Knowledge of large groups in Saudi in FMCG and/or other retail verticals.
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."