Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Develop, grow and lead Saudi Aramco’s Hydrogen business as an alternative route to market for our oil and gas through production of hydrogen and ammonia in integrated plants, with CO2 capture, and NH3 / H2 shipping and marketing.
- As a member of the Chemicals leadership team, is responsible for overall management of the Hydrogen Business with respect to economic, financial and commercial issues, opportunities and KPIs.
- Leveraging and expanding upon Saudi Aramco’s Hydrogen strategy as developed by SMA and McKinsey.
- Leading business development activities encompassing: (i) creating and developing partnerships along the value chain (ii) develop the business case, identifying suitable business models to maximize value creation for Aramco and partnership strategy for future production JVs.
- Supervising the Hydrogen Business with responsibility for establishing the team, developing talent, and planning succession.
- Assessing the competitiveness of KSA B-H2/ NH3 vs other B-H2/ NH3 suppliers and energy alternatives.
- Engaging Governments, regulators, and certification bodies in order to advocate favorable policies for our business, and also to help them understand our certification requirements.
- Leveraging Aramco technology programs to improve our competitive advantage and capture new opportunities.
- Building upon initial engagements with SABIC and exploring revamp opportunities.
- Bachelors degree.
- Successfully developing strategies and assets, and scaling up an emerging business within a large well-established organization.
- Leading teams to successfully gather and utilize market intelligence in order to assess competitive landscapes.
- Strong business development partnership development experience; e.g.: establishing anchor projects with key value chain players in order to provide a stepping stone from which to grow the business; engaging end-users from a range of sectors (e.g. road transport, maritime, power/utility, steel), bringing some as co-investors in order to de-risk large investments.
- Successfully leading large scale hydrogen and ammonia production operations in integrated plants (with CO2 capture) or similar operation, and NH3/H2 shipping with primary focus on business development/marketing.
- Experience in navigating and influencing complex internal stakeholder groups to ensure successful business outcomes.
- Identifying, developing, integrating and managing JVs.
- Identifying, selecting, and collaborating with technology providers and OEMs.
- Experience of working as an ex-pat in ME, Asia, or Africa with exposure to international business and cross-cultural leadership practices.
- Advocating with governments and regulators to promote the development and implementation of favorable policies.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.