Job Number 22191168
Job Category Information Technology
Location Courtyard Jazan, Al Riyadh Road next to Rashid Mall, Jazan, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Saudi Bonyan. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
– Knowledge of network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, IP Telephony, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
– knowledge of server hardware, Disk storage technology, I/O devices.
– Identifies and implements solutions to user challenges and concerns associated with the use of personal computer equipment.
– Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems – PMS, Point of Sale – POS, IPTV, Telephony systems and other software vendors.
– Keep updated with latest hotel technology and security risks on a regular basis.
– Able to perform other IT or Systems related task assigned by the management.
– Designs and documents existing and changed IT operational processes.
– Bachelor degree in Information Technology field.
– Minimum of 3+ years of experience working within an IT environment in hospitality.
– Microsoft and Cisco Certificates are plus (MCSA / CCNA)
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
|With more than 330 managed locations in more than 20 countries Courtyard by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected and balanced. Working at Courtyard, you’ll ensure guests have a smooth, productive stay that meets their personal and business needs. Find Your World™ at Courtyard by Marriott.|
Job ID: 22191168
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,000 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 131 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company now offers one travel program, Marriott Bonvoy™, replacing Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest®(SPG). For more information, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit news.marriott.com. In addition, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.