Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a seasoned Financial Planning & Performance Management Analyst to join the Planning and Performance Management Department (P&PMD). P&PMD is primarily responsible for the coordination, consolidation and preparation of Business Plan and Midyear/Year-end Accountability reporting and presentations for Company Senior Management and the Board of Directors. The Department includes personnel serving as liaisons with the various business segments and units, coordinating planning activities, performing variance analysis and resolving issues. In addition, P&PMD is responsible for monthly accountability reporting and various other reports prepared on a periodic basis.
As the successful candidate, you will hold a Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, or a related discipline. Possession of an advanced business degree (e.g., MBA) and/or relevant professional certification (e.g., CMA, CFA, CPA) is preferred. You should have twelve years of related experience, including a demonstrated capability and track record, in the practice of planning and performance management and in the use of business intelligence tools. Possess solid knowledge and understanding of management accounting, finance and reporting tools. Previous experience in Oil & Gas is preferred but not required. You will have an excellent command of oral and written English.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Plan, execute and lead planning and performance management (P&PM) analytical activities under the broad guidance of higher-level P&PM staff and supervisors of the hiring organization, particularly in resolving complex, cross-functional, non-routine and/or design issues.
- Generate analytical findings and recommendations across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization, either independently or in collaboration with others.
- Proactively identify and provide solutions for problems and issues that arise in his/her assigned areas.
- Develop and maintain close partnerships with business/operational counterparts of the P&PM organization in his/her assigned areas, and represent his/her organization in cross-functional, cross-organizational teams involved in P&PM-related tasks.
- Participate in planning initiatives of his/her organization, may be assigned to lead and supervise work streams and be significantly involved in mentoring others on P&PM practice.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.