Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramcos value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdoms vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Aramco Ventures is the execution vehicle for international Venture Capital (VC) investments of Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco), the national oil company of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the worlds leading integrated energy and chemicals enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly general entries in SAP for the Company and relevant subsidiaries.
- Prepare other monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities and BPC uploads.
- Prepare intercompany reconciliations and other Group reporting requirements;
- Prepare financial statements for the Company and the standalone financial statements of the relevant subsidiaries.
- Manage and be the first point of contact with external Auditors and external Tax advisors for local KSA financial statements and local KSA tax returns.
- Provide key support on all tax related matters VAT, Corporate Income Tax and Withholding Taxes.
- Monitor and review other Finance team members for the preparation and filling of the monthly, quarterly and annual Tax Declarations and Filings of the Company in KSA.
- Prepare the tax returns of the relevant non-KSA based subsidiaries.
- Provide functional support to affiliate entities, investments, operations, and portfolio management teams with periodic and monthly reporting.
- Assist with planning, budgeting, MIS and KPI reporting, monthly expense variance analysis, business plan, mid-year and year-end accountability, quarterly business dialogue quarterly business reporting and act as a primary liaison from the department to communicate with the main Admin area.
- Assist with the implementation of Internal Controls and governing policies for the Company.
- Bachelors degree in finance or accounting. Preferably, CA, CPA, CMA or equivalent certification.
- 15-20 years experience in financial accounting, financial reporting, complete general ledger support, SAP, and working knowledge of accounting standards generally accepted within the IFRS and US GAAP.
- Required to be able to draft financial statements and footnotes, write accountability narratives, highlights, and technical assessment papers. Additional wider exposure to risk and governance areas e.g. internal audit, control reviews, risk management and international finance operations would be a plus.
- Required to have experience and working knowledge of SAP.
- Required to have excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a requirement.
- Spoken and written Arabic skills would be a plus.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the worlds biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.