***Please not that given the local law in Saudi Arabia, this role is open only to Saudi nationals***
The Facilities Coordinator will have a significant impact on customer experience. The Facilities Coordinator will have the ability to lead and manage outside contractors, be on call for emergencies, to handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet tough time lines. The Facilities Coordinator will develop plans on how to accomplish engineering departmental goals.
The Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for the leadership/development and coaching of the team. Performance Management will be carried out by the Facilities Coordinator – Maintenance. This role also leads the technical team in providing both a reactive and pro-active maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure within the Fulfilment Centre (FC). The role has a direct impact on the site, its productivity and operational success. If equipment is not available or performs badly it minimizes the capacity and throughput of the site.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a management position with 5 or more direct reports
- 1+ years of experience with root cause analysis and troubleshooting/problem solving
- 2+ years of experience within a critical infrastructure environment. Solid foundational knowledge of PLC based controls systems and mechanical components
- Experience using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) to plan proactive maintenance and record reactive tasks.
- Understanding of OEE and equipment performance metrics.
- Knowledge of Statutory Compliance requirements.
- Experience in mentoring and developing junior technicians.
- Experience of contractor management.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot under high pressure.
- Ability to communicate (written & verbal)
- Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.
- 5+ years of experience on building and equipment operation
- 3+ years of experience in a management position with 5 or more direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead, and influence others on the team
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload
- Experience of multi-contractor management
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
- Leadership experience/aptitude, ability to mentor and develop training plans for other service technicians
- Experience with packaging machines or conveyor systems
- Experience in international environment
- Knowledge in OEE and EAM tools
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."