Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Infrastructure, project finance & PPP, within Deals, in Riyadh office, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we’re a part of helping some of the world’s leading companies and local conglomerate across industries originate, create, execute, and realize value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team helps public & private sector, deliver and operate projects in a cost effective and efficient fashion. As part of our team, you’ll help our client with infrastructure strategy development, feasibility studies, business plans, business due diligence of potential investments/partnerships/acquisitions, deals, bidding, procurement strategies, project structuring, project finance, financing, and negotiations
We’re looking for experienced, dynamic Infrastructure Advisory specialists to join our Infrastructure Advisory team as part of our continued growth and success in the in ME region.
- Articulate value propositions, developing business cases / models and lead and advise on projects in the infrastructure sector from strategy to bid stage to financial close if needed
- Good experience in the infrastructure sectors such as Transport, power and utilities, Cities, funds, health, education, etc….
- Good Knowledge of Infrastructure strategy, PPP concessions, project financing structures / contracts. Experience in ME in Infrastructure strategy, privatization, PPP and project financing sector would be advantageous
- Project Financing knowledge, with understanding of project financial modelling and financing markets, would be highly valued
- Experience in developing and managing key client relationships and deal origination capabilities from securing advisory mandates to achieving transaction closure acting on government and private sector transaction in the infrastructure sector
- Act as the Project Director/SM in relation to mandates. Coordinating and managing the PwC advisory team assigned to the relevant projects
- Lead engagements with minimal support and collaborating with team members to deliver solutions
- Managing the production of deliverables (proposal / reports / presentations etc) to a sufficient quality ready for Partner review
- Management and coordination of junior staff across teams
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a natural tendency to “question the status quo”
- Strong commercial acumen and general commercial skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Arabic)
- Good PowerPoint & MS Excel capabilities
- Exposure to team-based work in a high-intensity environment; ability to work independently
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Enthusiastic work ethic and willingness to learn new capabilities and perform engagements in new sectors or specialties
- Understanding of economic or social infrastructure strategy, procurement, and delivery
- Be willing and able to travel, when necessary.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- More than 8-12 years of experience in a top-tier advisory/strategy firm, reputable infrastructure service provider, reputable bank, relevant government agency or other relevant sector
- Graduate from a reputable university with a GPA of 3.3 / 4 or above, preferably in Finance, Economics or Engineering
- Ideally with a post graduate degree (Preferred MBA) from a reputable university
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, CP3P, CPA, CMA, etc… considered an advantage
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.